Gut and Digestive Health Probiotic 10 plus Vitamin D and Magnesium Citrate 200mgSKU: GADHPVDMC200
Out of stock
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
Probiotic 10 plus Vitamin D 60 Capsules
Bacteria have a bad reputation for causing sickness and infections. But did you know that taking certain
strains of bacteria can actually be beneficial to your health?
You’ve heard that right. Supplements that contain good bacteria—which are more popularly known as Probiotics—have gotten extremely popular all over the world, and for good reason. Probiotics deliver a bunch of great health benefits when taken regularly.
Primarily geared towards digestive issues, probiotics play a key role in the body’s digestive process.
Thus, taking probiotic supplements can help encourage intestinal microflora balance and keep your intestinal system healthy and smooth-running. Because these good bacteria are known to help with digestion, probiotics can also help your body more efficiently absorb vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients from food.
Puritan’s Pride Probiotic 10 supplement contains 10 different probiotic strains in one capsule and is guaranteed to have 20 billion live probiotic cultures per serving at the time of manufacture.
- Features and Benefits
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Contains 10 different probiotic strains
- Promotes healthy digestion and immune function
- Supports the healthy functioning of the intestinal system
- This new formula also contains 25 mcg of Vitamin D to support immune function.
Magnesium Citrate 200mg 90 Caplets
Unfortunately, many adults regularly deal with constipation and indigestion. Although these problems are quite common and are generally regarded as normal, frequent bouts of constipation can eventually lead to more serious problems, such as anal fissures and painful hemorrhoids. Not to mention, straining to pass hard stools is an extremely uncomfortable experience. Indigestion also brings with it stomach pains, bloating, nausea, and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you find yourself being inconvenienced by constipation and indigestion on a regular basis, taking magnesium citrate can help you manage these embarrassing health problems.
What’s more, taking magnesium citrate tablets is also an effective way of addressing low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is important to your body’s everyday functioning, as this mineral plays a role in energy creation, muscle movement, and protein formation. It helps boost exercise performance and promotes healthy blood pressure levels. Lastly, magnesium citrate also supports your heart and digestive health.
Features and Benefits
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000003667190
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Helps relieve frequent constipation and symptoms of indigestion
- Supports the heart and digestive health
- Essential for calcium metabolism, production of enzymes and proteins, and utilization of fats and carbohydrates
- Each bottle of Puritan’s Pride Magnesium Citrate contains 90 coated caplets with 200 mg of magnesium each
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.