Probiotic 10 120 CapsulesSKU: 31643
Out of stock
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000004458302
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Contains 10 different probiotic strains
- Promotes healthy digestion and immune function
- Supports the healthy functioning of the intestinal system
- Each bottle has 120 capsules containing 200 mg of Inulin and 393 mg of our Proprietary
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
Bacteria have a bad reputation for causing sickness and infections. But did you know that taking certain
strains of bacteria can actually be beneficial to your health?
You’ve heard that right. Supplements that contain good bacteria—which are more popularly known as Probiotics—have gotten extremely popular all over the world, and for good reason. Probiotics deliver a bunch of great health benefits when taken regularly.
Primarily geared towards digestive issues, probiotics play a key role in the body’s digestive process.
Thus, taking probiotic supplements can help encourage intestinal microflora balance and keep your intestinal system healthy and smooth-running. Because these good bacteria are known to help with digestion, probiotics can also help your body more efficiently absorb vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients from food.
Puritan’s Pride Probiotic 10 supplement contains 10 different probiotic strains in one capsule, and each capsule is guaranteed to have 20 billion live probiotic cultures at the time of manufacture.
Features and Benefits
● FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000004458302
● No approved therapeutic claims
● Contains 10 different probiotic strains
● Promotes healthy digestion and immune function
● Supports the healthy functioning of the intestinal system
● Each bottle has 120 capsules containing 200 mg of Inulin and 393 mg of our Proprietary
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||393 mg ***|
|(Which contains 20 Billion Live Cultures**)|
|(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum,Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus,Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus brevis,Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis,|
|Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus casei)|
|Inulin||200 mg ***|
|***Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take two (2) capsules daily, with or without a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened container at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Please note that drugs and supplements interact differently for person to person. So you should check all the possible interactions with your doctor or pharmacist before starting any medication.
Drugs: Use with caution when co-administering with certain Antibiotics and Antifungals such as Clotrimazole, Ketoconazole, Griseofulvin and Nystatin so interval of 6-8 hrs when taking this supplement may be needed.
Supplements: May be taken with other supplements such as vitamins and minerals.