Saw Palmetto 450 mg 100 capsulesSKU: 3531
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000004487924
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Helps protect prostate health and supports urinary function
- Helps fight cancer-causing free radicals
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Each bottle contains 100 capsules with 450 mg of Saw Palmetto Extract each
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
Prostate health is a major concern among men all over the world—and understandably so. After all, the
prostate gland plays a key role in both sexual function and urination. Problems in the prostate can
ultimately lead to reproductive and urinary issues. In worst cases, they can even lead to prostate cancer.
As a leading herb for men’s health, saw palmetto significantly contributes to men’s health and
wellbeing. Saw palmetto extract helps improve prostate health and urinary function, contributes to
decreasing inflammation, and promotes balanced hormone levels. It also boasts potent antioxidant
properties that protect your cells from free radicals that are known to cause cancer.
The best saw palmetto supplements should have high bioactivity to ensure quality and delivery.
Puritan’s Pride Saw Palmetto softgels are fully assayed and standardized to contain 85-95% fatty acids
and active sterols, therefore guaranteeing bioactivity.
Features and Benefits
● FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000004487924
● No approved therapeutic claims
● Helps protect prostate health and supports urinary function
● Helps fight cancer-causing free radicals
● Has anti-inflammatory properties
● Each bottle contains 100 capsules with 450 mg of Saw Palmetto Extract each
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan’s Pride USA.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (fruit) 450 mg **|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adult men, take one (1) capsule five times daily, preferably with meals. Capsule may be opened and prepared as a tea.