Taurine 1000mg 50 capletsSKU: 2951
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000005875962
- Potent brain nutrient that helps lower blood pressure
- Supports insulin health and helps prevent diabetes
- Helps elevate energy production
- Helps protect the heart and fights inflammation
- Lowers stress and anxiety levels
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
- Potent brain nutrient that helps lower blood pressure*
- Supports insulin health and helps prevent diabetes*
- Helps elevate energy production*
- Helps protect the heart and fights inflammation*
- Lowers stress and anxiety levels*
Taurine is an amino acid found in muscles. Taurine is one of 20 amino acids (protein building blocks) and the second most abundant free amino acid in muscles. Taurine plays a role in the control of ionic flux, thereby effecting anabolic processes.** Diet is a major source of this amino acid, but concentrations in foods and supplements can vary. With all of the Taurine supplements on the market, it is hard to choose the right one one for you. Our Taurine is made from premium ingredients and backed by a quality formulation, which means you reap maximum benefits.
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan’s Pride USA.
|Serving Size 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Taurine Free Form 1,000 mg (1 g) *|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplet two times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains <2% of: Povidone, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.