Vitamin C-1000 mg with Bioflavonoids & Rose Hips 100 capletsSKU: 690
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
- Potent antioxidant support
- One of the leading vitamins for immune support
- Helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in cells
- Great supplement for skin whitening and skin care
- A more potent form of Vit. C with 1,000mg of Ascorbic Acid per tablet
- One of the most highly recommended vitamins for immunity
- Superior antioxidant source
- Also aids in skin whitening and skin care
- Widely used to complement Glutathione to whiten skin
- Mixed with Rose Hips and Citrus Bioflavanoids to promote maximum absorption
- A bottle contains 100 caplets each with 1,000mg of Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips
One of the most widely-used vitamins in the market, Vitamin C is essential to one’s health. Aside from enhancing the immune system, it also fights free radicals, being a rich source of antioxidants. Other essential health benefits include improvement of skin care and cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Vitamin C (Source: Dr. Axe, http://www.draxe.com)
- Holds Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Helps prevent Anemia
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Heart Health
- Promotes Glowing Whiter Skin
- Reduces Risk of Gout
|Serving Size 1 Caplet|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg (1 g)|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus spp.)(fruit)||25 mg *|
|Rose Hips (Rosa canina)(fruit)||20 mg *|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal or as prescribed by the physician.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Please note that drugs and supplements interact differently for person to person. So you should check all the possible interactions with your doctor or pharmacist before starting any medication.
Drugs: Use with caution when co-administering with Estrogen meds, Chemo meds, Anti-hypercholesterol meds, Fluphenazine, Warfarin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, and Nicardipene so interval of 6-8 hrs when taking this supplement may be needed. Take Vit C 2-4 hrs before taking Antacids (like Maalox, Motilium, Gaviscon, or Kremil-S) or any Magnesium containing meds.
Supplements: May be taken with other supplements such as Vit. B12, Vit. E, Vit. A, Iron and Zinc.