Vitamin E Natural 400 IU with Selenium 100 softgelsSKU: 3840
- Promotes smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin
- A powerful antioxidant that fights aging caused by free radical damage
- Supports the immune system
- Each bottle has 100 softgels containing 400 IU of Vitamin E and 50 mcg of Selenium each
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
Staying up late every once in a while never hurt anyone. However, if you’re constantly exposed to things
that trigger an excess of free radicals in the body—such as stress, frequent all-nighters, smoking,
alcohol, and pollution—you (and your skin!) are bound to suffer the unpleasant consequences.
An excess of free radicals causes oxidative stress, which damages healthy cells and leads to premature
skin aging, inflammation, and even serious diseases like hypertension and cancer. If you want to
counteract the effects of environmental stressors and unhealthy habits on your skin, supplementing
with antioxidants can help.
Antioxidants like Vitamin E and Selenium help the body manage the effects of free radicals. They act as a
defense against skin aging, inflammation (which can manifest as acne and whiteheads), and illness.
What’s more, Vitamin E is known to help ladies achieve a softer and more radiant complexion.
Combined with Selenium, you get a highly potent tool that will protect the skin’s health and promote a
more resilient immune system.
Features and Benefits
● Promotes smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin
● A powerful antioxidant that fights aging caused by free radical damage
● Supports the immune system
● Each bottle has 100 softgels containing 400 IU of Vitamin E and 50 mcg of Selenium each
|Serving Size 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E||400 IU|
|(as d-Alpha Tocopherol)|
|(as Selenium Yeast)|
Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as prescribed by the physician.
Drugs: If you’re taking any medications, Vit. E supplements could make it more difficult for your body to absorb both the medicine and the Vit. E. To ensure you get the right amount and prevent poor absorption of your medication/s, take it 4 hours before or 6-8 hours after you take Vit E. supplement.
Supplements: May be taken with other supplements such as Vit. A and Vit. C. Do not take with other supplement such as Iron.