Women’s Health Pack A Fenugreek 610 mg and Folic Acid 400 mcgSKU: WHPAFFA610
Out of stock
PRODUCT & LABEL INFORMATION
Fenugreek 610 mg 100 capsules
Mother knows best—and when it comes to infant nourishment, you know that nothing will ever beat breast milk. This is why millions of women all over the world turn to Fenugreek for support during crucial lactating periods. Without a doubt, your child deserves the best that nature has to offer. But sometimes, our bodies are simply unable to cooperate. We at Puritan’s Pride understand exactly how frustrating this could be.
That’s why we’ve created a topnotch Fenugreek formulation that helps boost breast milk supply—aiding mothers who may be struggling in their breastfeeding journey. This natural herbal supplement is also rich in saponins which promote healthy blood sugar levels and support kidney and cardiovascular health.
But this isn’t only for moms and moms-to-be. Women of all ages will benefit from Fenugreek because it’s also great for reducing menstrual pain and controlling symptoms of menopause. Not only that, Fenugreek also promotes an increase in breast size.
Features and benefits
- FDA CPR # FR-4000002869234
- Helps boost breast milk production which makes it a perfect supplement for breastfeeding mothers
- Reduces symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort
- Promotes overall wellness in women by supporting kidney and cardiovascular health and helping alleviate type II diabetes
- Contains 100 capsules with 610mg of Fenugreek each
Folic Acid 400 mcg 250 tablets
Folic Acid is one of the most important nutrients for pregnant women. It’s a well-known fact that taking the recommended 400 mcg of folic acid daily during pregnancy helps lower the risk of birth defects. In fact, this vitamin is so vital to you and your baby’s health that doctors even recommend to regularly take it as soon as you plan to get pregnant. Plus, the further into a pregnancy you are, the more folic acid you need in a day.
But did you know that folic acid has other amazing benefits for both women and men? Folic acid is actually an essential B Vitamin that is the man-made equivalent of Folate. It supports your cardiovascular and nervous system health, promotes a healthy energy metabolism, and plays a crucial role in the formation of new cells. Folic acid can also be beneficial for those who are suffering from folate deficiency, anemia, and memory loss, among others.
Features and Benefits
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000003419850
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Plays a vital role in a healthy pregnancy
- Supports heart, nervous system, and cardiovascular health
- Good for energy metabolism
- Each bottle contains 250 tablets with 400 mcg of Folic Acid each