Puritan's Pride Vitamin C Citrus Bioflavanoids Rose Hips 500mg 100 caplets + FREE Vitamin D3 400iu 100 tablets
- Immune support with antioxidants for extra protection
- Helps nourish skin for healthy glow
- Helps cardiovascular health & control blood pressure
Vitamin C-500 mg with Bioflavonoids & Rose Hips 100 caplets
When it comes to health supplements, few can beat the popularity and reputation of Vitamin C. It is one of the most widely-consumed supplements in the world—all because of its reliability and wide range of benefits such as skin whitening and stronger immunity.
Regardless of your age, gender, and health status, Vitamin C is great for your overall well-being.
As one of the leading supplements for immune support and skin care, its effects can be felt on the inside and seen on the outside. Vitamin C is essential for a strong immune system, so it’s unsurprising why many recommend it as a potent line of defense against common sicknesses.
Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavonoids are also potent antioxidants. They help the body in fighting free radicals. Free radicals are known to damage healthy cells and trigger unpleasant conditions like skin aging, heart disease, and even cancer. That said, Vitamin and Bioflavonoids also contribute to skin whitening by helping increase glutathione levels in the body. And because Vitamin C also stimulates collagen production, it can also give you firmer and younger-looking skin.
Features and Benefits
● Great for skin whitening and skin care
● Provides strong antioxidant and immune support
● Contains Rose Hips that boost Vitamin C absorption
● Each bottle contains 100 caplets with 500 mg of Vitamin C, 25 mg of Citrus Bioflavonoids
Complex, and 14 mg of Rose Hips each
Vitamin D3 400iu 100 Tablets
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000009367810
- Supports Bone and Immune System Health**
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Essential nutrient important for optimal health.**
Vitamin D3 supports bone and immune system health**
D3 is the form of Vitamin D naturally produced in the body from sunlight.
Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2.
As an essential nutrient, Vitamin D is important for optimal health.**
Vitamin D assists Calcium in bone maintenance and plays a role in immune system health.**
Vitamin D absorption may decrease as we age, therefore older individuals may especially benefit from supplementation.
This product contains 10 mcg of Vitamin D which is equivalent to 400 IU.
Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.