Zinc Gluconate 50mg 100 caplets
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000009681754
- Supports healthy skin and immune health
- Essential for cell division and growth
- Assists in proper functioning of the hormone insulin
- Assists in proper functioning of the hormone insulin*
- Supports healthy skin and immune health*
- Assists in the formation of DNA, the cell's genetic material*
- Essential for cell division and growth*
Zinc is an antioxidant that provides immune support and plays a role in over 300 enzymes in the body.**
It assists in the formation of DNA, the cell's genetic material, and is essential for cell division and growth.**
Zinc offers additional benefits as it assists in the proper functioning of the hormone insulin.** .
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan's Pride USA.
**Due to batch availability, labels may change without prior notice. Rest assured all items are of high quality.