General Health Pack B Oil of Oregano 150 mg and Magnesium Citrate 200mg
Oil of Oregano 150 mg 90 softgels
Oil of Oregano equivalent to 1500 mg fresh oregano or 150 mg extract.
Oil of Oregano has been held in high regard for its holistic qualities.
It contains a number of valuable constituents and includes naturally occurring antioxidant phytochemicals.**
Our high-quality softgels make it easy to obtain “traditional goodness from Mother Nature.”
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000005647637
- Oil of Oregano has been held in high regard for its holistic qualities
- It contains a number of valuable constituents and includes naturally occurring antioxidant phytochemicals
- Our high-quality softgels make it easy to obtain “traditional goodness from Mother Nature
Magnesium Citrate 200mg 90 Caplets
Unfortunately, many adults regularly deal with constipation and indigestion. Although these problems are quite common and are generally regarded as normal, frequent bouts of constipation can eventually lead to more serious problems, such as anal fissures and painful hemorrhoids. Not to mention, straining to pass hard stools is an extremely uncomfortable experience. Indigestion also brings with it stomach pains, bloating, nausea, and other unpleasant symptoms.
If you find yourself being inconvenienced by constipation and indigestion on a regular basis, taking magnesium citrate can help you manage these embarrassing health problems.
What’s more, taking magnesium citrate tablets is also an effective way of addressing low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is important to your body’s everyday functioning, as this mineral plays a role in energy creation, muscle movement, and protein formation. It helps boost exercise performance and promotes healthy blood pressure levels. Lastly, magnesium citrate also supports your heart and digestive health.
Features and Benefits
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000003667190
- No approved therapeutic claims
- Helps relieve frequent constipation and symptoms of indigestion
- Supports the heart and digestive health
- Essential for calcium metabolism, production of enzymes and proteins, and utilization of fats and carbohydrates
- Each bottle of Puritan’s Pride Magnesium Citrate contains 90 coated caplets with 200 mg of magnesium each
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan’s Pride USA.
**Due to batch availability, labels may change without prior notice. Rest assured all items are of high quality.