Resveratrol 100 mg 30 softgels
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000008886363
- Supports heart health by supporting blood flow and vascular function
- Has antioxidant properties
- Helps fight free radicals
- Supports sugar metabolism
• Supports heart health by supporting blood flow and vascular function**
• Has antioxidant properties**
• Helps fight free radicals**
• Supports sugar metabolism**
Famous in Europe for its antioxidant support, Resveratrol is now becoming widely known in America as a reliable way to help fight the oxidative stress caused by cell damaging free radicals.** Resveratrol is an extract that contains flavonoids, the beneficial ingredient found in red wine. Resveratrol supports heart health by supporting blood flow and vascular function.** Resveratrol helps support sugar metabolism.** One 100 mg softgel contains more resveratrol than an entire bottle of red wine.
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan's Pride USA.
**Due to batch availability, labels may change without prior notice. Rest assured all items are of high quality.