Taurine 1000mg 50 caplets
- FDA-registered product | CPR Number: FR-4000008854885
- Potent brain nutrient that helps lower blood pressure
- Supports insulin health and helps prevent diabetes
- Helps elevate energy production
- Helps protect the heart and fights inflammation
- Lowers stress and anxiety levels
- Potent brain nutrient that helps lower blood pressure*
- Supports insulin health and helps prevent diabetes*
- Helps elevate energy production*
- Helps protect the heart and fights inflammation*
- Lowers stress and anxiety levels*
Taurine is an amino acid found in muscles. Taurine is one of 20 amino acids (protein building blocks) and the second most abundant free amino acid in muscles. Taurine plays a role in the control of ionic flux, thereby effecting anabolic processes.** Diet is a major source of this amino acid, but concentrations in foods and supplements can vary. With all of the Taurine supplements on the market, it is hard to choose the right one one for you. Our Taurine is made from premium ingredients and backed by a quality formulation, which means you reap maximum benefits.
**Note: The product images on our website are for marketing and commercial purposes only and are not actual product images. These are the images provided by Puritan's Pride USA.
**Due to batch availability, labels may change without prior notice. Rest assured all items are of high quality.